The Palmer Safety C-Slab Grabber is the perfect solution for installing guardrail systems on concrete decking. This specially designed guardrail system includes an anti-slip grip, a quick adjust handle, and a back-up safety pin that functions to ensure complete system integrity, all of which serve to meet or exceed compliance with all applicable OSHA regulations. The C-Slab Grabber is fast and easy to install, and adjusts to fit concrete slabs of up to 36 inches thick. It is compatible with 2×4” and 2×6” boards, or cable, and its rugged construction makes it extremely resistant to corrosion and damage.
FEATURES & BENIFITS:
- Durable, powder-coated steel
- Compatible with wide range of concrete slabs
- Quick-adjust handle
- Easy to move as work progresses
- Resistant to corrosion and damage
- Compatible with cable and snap-on metal rails.
- Overlap 2X4’s or 2X6’s
- Backup Safety System
- Anti-slip Tape
- Ideal Solution for Installing Guardrails on Concrete Decking
MORE SPECS & REQUIREMENTS:
- C-Slab Grabber can be adjusted to fit concrete beams from 1-1/2“ to 36” thick.
- Maximum permitted spacing between C-Slab Grabbers is 8’
- Toprails must be 42” (+/- 3”) above the work surface or, if used in stilt work applications, 42” plus height of stilts.
- Toeboards are REQUIRED on surfaces with slopes more than 4/12 (vertical/horizontal).
- Toeboards must be a minimum 3½” from their top edge to the work surface, and must not have greater than 1/4” clearance between their bottom edge and the work surface.
Powder-coated steel and galvanized steel
Meets or Exceeds OSHA 1910 & 1926 Subpart M