5 point harness, QCB, padded back and padded legs sewn in. Positioning belt black. 3 D-rings. Front Dual D-rings, and fall indicators. Universal size. Meets or Exceeds ANSI Z359.11-2014. A10.32-2012.
130 – 310 lbs. (59 -140 kg)
- Dorsal D-ring for fall arrest and one front D-ring for climbing.
- Adjustable shoulder straps for easy adjustment and snug fitting.
- Adjustable leg straps for snug fitting.
- Two lanyard keepers have been incorporated to store unused leg of the lanyard.
- Equipped with work positioning belt.
- Equipped with two side D-rings for work positioning.
- Equipped with ventral D-ring for rope access purpose.
Width: 1.73 in. ± 0.04 in.
Breaking Strength: 5000 lbs.
Material: High-tenacity polyester
Material: Alloy Steel
Finish: Silver or Golden Yellow Galvanized
VITAL TEST COMPLIANCE:
Static Strength: 3600 lbs. for 1 Minute at attachment element.
Dynamic performance: Free fall from 6 feet height done to a test dummy weighing 220.46 lbs. at dorsal attachment element. Harness should not release the dummy for 5 minutes (Retention time)
WEIGHT OF HARNESS:
5.82 lbs. ± 0.02 lbs.
Material: Aluminum Alloy
Finish: Natural Silver Polished or Powder Coated