Strongest and best quality natural fiber rope. Resists sunlight, will not melt, knots well, has little stretch but it must be stored in a dry area to avoid mildew.
General Marine, Shipping, Industrial, Transmission, Oilfields, Pulling Line and Decoration.
Maxi Flex Rope
Review of Rope Design Specification, Material Specification and Manufacturing Specification.
- Review of Rope Design Specification, Material Specification and Manufacturing Specification.
- Observing and inspecting the yarn/rope through all stages of manufacture and testing.
- Random witnessing of yarn twisting and rope through all stages of manufacturing machinery set-ups for the above sizes and production thereof.
- Witnessing the following tests as required by OMIMF Guidelines 11th edition 2000:
- New Dry and New Wet Break Strength Tests.
- Cyclic Load Tests ( as applicable)
- Elongation and Extension Measurements, with respect to the rope, for both Dry & Wet conditions.
- Review and Endorsement of all Manufacturing & Test Data.
A new development by Garware-Wall Ropes Limited. After lot of R&D efforts and number of experiments, the product is established, which carry all the advantages of Maxiflex Ropes with an improvement in breaking strength of 25%.
- 5/8” Diameter rope is stocked suitable for lifeline rope.
- This rope meets CSA Z259.2M and ANSI Z359.1 standards.
- Mega Safety Lifeline rope has no knots or yarn splices and is supplied in green color with yellow tracer in each strand.
Nylon Seine Twine Rope (Braided)
Also known as mason twine, seine twine.
- Has a smooth braided jacket that resists abrasion
- Holds chalk well and can be used for net repair and troutlines
- Popular in the construction and fishing industries.
- The synthetic fiber construction lasts longer that cotton and resists rot, mildew, petroleum products and most common chemicals.
Nylon Seine Twine Rope (Twisted)
Twisted seine twine ( Also referred to as chalk or mason line)
- Has excellent resistance to rot, abrasion, water, oil, grease and most chemicals.
- Less bend, lower stress point than braided seine twine.
- Ties easily and knots securely.
- Common to the marine, electrical and construction industries
- This twine is also useful in home and garden applications.
The best properties of two comparable fibers, polypropylene and polyester, create a very high strength, light weight and competitively priced rope.
- Polypropylene provides a high strength, light weight core while the polyester cover yarns provide excellent resistance to abrasion and UV degradation which extends the service life of the rope.
- Poly dac ropes are not subject to deterioration by petroleum products and most chemicals.
- It will not rot or mildew and 2” (51mm) diameter and larger ropes will float.